Sunday, October 26, 2008

I'm back lol

Ummm, sooo, I moved. My old senora was basically crazy...she gave us ( me and my roommate) a hard about everything...using tooo much water...having too many clothes to wash. And then she always yelled at us for not eating enough. She wanted to basically be dirty and enormous when we got back to the US. lol So it didn't work out. She yelled at Maureen for a couple thing like the water thing..... and then she called school one day and was like the girls are too loud at night and I can't sleep well just so y'all know never go to Morocco because you will come back with the worst stomach problems ever. It felt like contractions basically every five minutes, it was horrible besides the other thing diarrhea eeeeek it was awful sooo THANK GOODNESS that is all over. So she we were basically going to the bathroom all night and that's why she was pissed and when we got home from Morocco it was 1100 at night soooo I couldn't go to sleep right away hence the big move..... And then this is great.... we get all of our luggage ( tons of luggage) in the lobby of the hotel at 630 on time and we wait 2 and half hours for the stupid cab that was never comingggggggg we don't know our new address or her phone number our school is closed we dont know who to call so finally we like ring the bell of our old senora and she's surprised obvously that were still waiting for the cab so somehow she finally gets the housing director's number we call Ubal and tell her we've been waiting and she calls the cab company when the cab driver finally gets there he's so nice and he tells us the pick up was arranged for THE NEXT DAY!!!! Gah so around 9 we get to our new house we've done like a 180 experience Josefina is so nice to us doesn't force feed us we had so much laundry because our old senora didn't do all our laundry from Morocco soo we apologized for that and she said don't worry about it the flat is really really nice and I have internet sometimes lol YAY!!!!!!! so there's an update I feel like I should go back an update y'all that happened in sept/oct but I don't know lol soooo much we'll see what happens I have a literature paper due on wednesday on a spanish poem not loooking forward to that at all grrrrr sooo love ya!